Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cardio workout and pilates?

if i run on the treadmill everyday for about 30 mins and then do pilates workout for dummies how long will it be till i see reasults...and how much results will i see in about a month.im 5'3 and weigh about 125..it doesnt sound like im fat but i have a little pouch on my stomach
Answer:
I don't believe it will take too long, but also..what are you eating? That can make a huge difference. Remember to keep it healthy; protein, some carb, lots of fruits and veg. Water should be your preferred drink as well.. Good luck:)
if you stick with it and don't eat to much you should see some results in 30 days maybe alittle sooner keep it up
Sounds like you need to do some ab work. I workout almost everyday and use this book. http://www.amazon.com/mens-health-body-w...
It's made for men but has a ton of different ways to workout your abs. I really suggest it.
well i did pilates and it made me open my rib cage which made my abs and tummy bigger,do treadmill and 200 crunches every day and do not drink any soda,cola,

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net