Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cigarettes please help me stop!!tHE BEST WAY TO STOP?

i WANNA QUIT
Answer:
Well, you could wait until a doctor tells you that you have a terminal illness due to smoking.... OR, you could wise up NOW and just stop buying the things. I quit 6 months ago---cold turkey--no stop smoking aids at all. except of course that my doctor DID have that discussion with me. However, if you are young it is SOOOO worth it to quit. I had AWFUL cravings for the first 4 days and when I went out driving, I found myself reaching into my purse for a smoke (of course I didn't HAVE any)... I substituted orange pieces for smokes and that worked pretty well. Quiting while you are young is SOOO much easier and healthier then waiting as long as I did.quit now, you have a good shot to make it beyond 80. Keep smoking and you'll be like me and PRAYING to make it to 60.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net