Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cheerleading?

I am 12 years old,and I want to be a cheerleader next year,but,I think i am wayyyy to fat,and too tall.I am 5'6 and I weigh 130 pounds,and I think I am going to try and lose 35 pounds over the summer.Do you think I should still try out?
Answer:
35 pounds is wayyyyy to much for your height. your in a ideal wieght for your hieght, you don't need to lose any wieght and don't worry about it. Just tryout for chreerleading and i know that cheerleading is a lot of hard work and control of the body and strength. instead of trying to lose wieght try to tone your body because your gonna need the strength.
sure.
Yes, I think you should try out. Just because you think your overweight, doesnt mean you won't make it. Not everyone is flyers anyways. You can easily be just as good as anyone else. Go for it and good luck
IDK
If you lose 35pounds then maybe u should
You are wayyyyyyyy to young to be worrying about your weight. You DON"T need to lose any weight. and i'm sure you're a great cheerleader, and all the other girls will be jealous of your beautiful curves!!
dont lose to much weight cuz thats not healthy. but if u lose maybe 15 pounds u should be fine. try out god luck! I am 12 too!!! srry had to say that.S.
lose about 10-12 pounds, 35 is too much. if you reach your goal still try out
Honey, I cheered all through high school and college. I was an assistant coach for my college squad when I was in grad school and I currently coach my daughters cheer squad. At 5 foot 6 inches and 130 pounds your weight is PERFECT. Cheerleaders need to be strong and be able to exercise and run. It is very hard to cheer constantly for two hours straight. I say try out and do NOT lose any weight. You will be of no use to the squad if you do.
Start practicing splits, cartwheels, round-offs and jumps instead of losing weight. It will tighten you up and you will be fine.
Good luck!
I would say if you are going to lose that amount of weight, Do it safely. Keep your fluid level high by drinking alot of water, and if you start to feel sick then slow down the weight lose because if you do it to fast that is very very unhealthy.
your just your weight that you should be. so don't try out and just to keep in shape keep eating regularly get into the habit of going on a long walk everyday.
Sure you should defo try out i am sure you will be an awesome cheerleader and if you dont get in then you can always try out next year you've got lots of time!! You are a perfect weight but i know what the pressures are to lose weight (im 16) perhaps lose about 10lbs and see how you feel! but you are absolutly perfect now dont put yourself down! Good luck at the try outs and losing weight (if thats what you decide to do) x x x
Your weight is good for your height. 35 lbs is too much to lose. Try to build up strengthhttp://www.varsity.com/index.asp?article...

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net