Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cardio workouts and Tachycardia?

I have been working out including doing some cardio and I have Inappropriate Sinustachycardia (fast heartrate) I am not on any medication for it and wont be able to go back to the doctor for a few more monthes. What I was wanting to know does anyone know of something that can help keep my heartrate down with I am working out?
Answer:
well i if you have suproventriculalr tachicardia, one way to stop the extremely fast heartbeat is too squat down and push like you have to go to the bathroom...no im not kidding it works lol...also they should end within a few minutes, but if not, go to the emergency room, they have medicine that can stop it immediately...im currently on a hrm for this so i know what u mean

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net