Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can you eat fat free, low calorie yogurt when dieting? I know that it is high in sugar...?


Answer:
If you eat low-fat / non-fat yogurt it's fine to have in your diet. The sugars are from lactose and isn't the processed you would find in sweets (such as cake and candy).Aside from that the live cultures in yogurt eat the sugar while it's sitting in the fridge, so by the time you eat it there is even less sugar than you might think.I'm also referring to plain yogurt with your own added fruit / flavor.. flavored yogurt tends to have refined sugars which aren't that great for you, but look at the labels because there are some organic alternatives.
plain yes but add the fruit do not buy it with the fruit in it
Yes, according to my chart for dieting.
hmm idk
You can eat whatever you want on a diet. You will lose weight as long as you burn more calories than you consume.
Yes.If you're concerned about the sugar, try something like Light %26 Fit. It has Splenda and only 60 calories.
Well..if u are gaining weigh.. and u are in a diet, then maybe u should go to somewhere else..(another yougurt maybe) because theres not point having it again (gaining weight)
If you are dieting STAY OFF SUGAR! Let me put it this way: lots of people obsess about fat, but the bottom line is - if you don't eat any fat at all, you die; if you don't eat any sugar it don't matter one bit because all food turns to sugar inside you anyway.
I think yogurt is really good for you but if your diet has no dairy then I guess it is out...if is up to you...i dont think has to much sugar to not go ahead and eat.
If it's high in sugar it is bad if you are trying to lose weight.
Hi, it's the total calories burned when losing fat which makes you lose fat. If you are still under your resting metabolic rate (Amount of calories consumed to maintain your weight) then you are burning more then you consume which is fat loss even if it comes from sugar. Of course that isn't ideal as sugar contains more calories per gram then anything else :). It's best to cut out ALL sugar, it has no benefit what so ever to you or anyone, only negatives.Sugar is the worst carbohydrate. It says fat free aye? Well its carbs that make you fat and guess what sugar is a carb as i just said its also refined which is even worse. It's low calorie because theyve taken out all the fat from the yoghurt, fat contains most calories per gram, your basically eating sugar + flavourings and fat reduced milk. Empty calories.The yoghurt companies are a big con, get your calories from something better.
I have learned that it is not fat and calories that cause weight gain, it is sugar and refined carbs. Sugar raises your insulin level, causing fat to be stored. Fat alone does not cause an insulin response. Fat is good for you, as long as it is real fat, not transfat. I have been on a controlled carb plan (Somersize) since 2001 and eat all the fat I want. I do not count fat grams or calories. But I learned to cut out sugar and refined carbs, which raise your insulin level. Also, it is not calories in equals calories out. It all has to do with the way we metabolize food from the various food groups. I eat as many calories as I want. For instance, I pour olive oil on my salads, which is nothing BUT fat and hardly low in calories. I slather my veggies in butter. And I easily lost all I wanted by eating this way. That is because I cut out sugar, which raises your insulin level causing fat to be stored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net