Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can't stop binging?

Okay, all week I will do so well with my diet. ill have very good proportions and eat just enough. But at one point during the week, Ill just binge. I cant stop. I fee; so guilty the rest of the day so ill starve myself, and end up binging again, and not be able to sleep at night, and feel fat the rest of the week. please help
Answer:
binge on gum or candy mints. Just buy a ton of gum and keep chewing piece after piece. It works for me.
Its worth a shot if nothing else helps.
i feel the same way too but when i think of snacking i think of water and how water can help fill you up
hope this helps
Are you binging on junk? They are high in sugar and dont fill you up. Make sure you are eating enough. 6 medium meals a day will keep your hunger level down. A healthy diet doesnt mean eating less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net