Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can you tell me if this sounds like a good weight loss program?

Monday- 45 minutes cardio, arms.
Tuesday- 45 minutes cardio, legs.
Thursday-45 minutes cardio, arms.
Friday-45 minutes cardio, legs.
Saturday- step class and then pump class.1.5 hours.
I'm watching my calories I'm not eating less than 1,200 and no more than 1,500. I'm eating 3 meals %26 2 snacks (which are usually a pudding, fruit, etc.) I also sit in the steam room for 15 minutes a day.
Answer:
it sounds good.
i dont know your stats but my guess is - stick more to 1500cal a day because 1200cal is the lowest number somebody with a REALLY petite frame could do. (body needs 50cal/hour for functioning (like in coma) so thats 1200cal a day for somebody who is up to 150lbs)
you are on the right track, good for you and keep it up!!
Sounds good.
It's hard to tell. Resistance training is better for losing weight because you build muscle which burns more calories.Also, if you resistance train, then do 30 minutes of cardio, your metabolism will remain much higher for much longer during the day. The steam room really doesn't do anything to help you lose weight. Forget about counting calories, just eat the good foods and avoid the bad. Read Dr. Oz book "You on a diet" and take a common sense approach to it all.
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.hawkeyep.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net