Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can't stop chugging food.?

I am pretty skinny for my age. but I can't stop eating, I feel very unheathy as I chug in the cookies when I see them. my worst fear is to be obease, I'm okay now but what can I do to stop the love I have for food?
Answer:
Get some discipline, if you feel like ur about to binge, go outside, go for a walk, paint your nails or call someone... get unhealthy food out of the house, or write down everything you will allow yourself to eat the previous day... but dont be too strict.. good luck!!
Control Yourself. Nothings Wrong With Obesity
1.drink more water so that it will make you less hungry
2.exercise daily
3.decrease the amount of food you eat everyday gradually.
the more you eat, the more your stomach expands and asks for more food to fill it.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net