Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can you recommend any websites that give pilates and/or yoga "workouts" in written and/or video/picture form?

Last year, I did pilates twice a week and yoga once a week for about 6 months. After my stepmom and dad divorced, we didn't have the money for a gym membership anymore. I don't really want to buy pilates/yoga videos, but I would like to get back into it because they both made me feel really good.I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could recommend some websites that either give written instructions for various yoga or pilates poses (I remember many but would like to make sure I do them correctly) and if there are any websites with instructional videos or pictures, that would be good too.I've done some searching and couldn't seem to find anything. :-( I didn't know if someone maybe already has some they use...
Answer:
http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/fitness/i...Look under workouts... you can find workouts for specific body parts and you can print them out in booklet form... Hope this helps :-)
Try our web site www.fitnesssportsstore.com we have some yoga links which give details on yoga workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net