Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can you help me with my stomach problem?

Ok, I have been doing ab exercises so I can have a nice toned body. I have been doing these exercises for a couple of weeks and now my abs look really nice. The problem is I'm not 100% sure if I did the exercises properly because although they do look nice, I have got two red lines across my belly where my abs are. They look like scars, so I'm a bit worried if there suppose to be my ab lines. Also when I bend over or sit down I have three belly pooch areas and maybe that's why I have these red lines. I'm not fat because I workout a lot, I just think that I have these pooches from doing ab exercises because the pooches are the only pieces of fat I have on my stomach. How did I get these red lines and how should I get rid of them? Do I need to do exercises that target the pooches? What can I do to get rid of the red lines asap? Please I need help!
Answer:
Just keep exercising and stop looking so often - once a month is enough. It takes a while and may also be associated with specific items in the diet and genetics. Be happy and know that the exercise is helping make your body strong and disease resistant - that happiness will empress others and make them happy, too.
hey u can try detox diets to loose weight.detox diets is the natural way to loose weight and it really works.
(detoxmedifastdiets.blogspot.c... )is a great website that has many links for detox diets recipes and tips to loose weight...try the links and loose weight fast at home without exercising
they will probably pass in time
Oh oh... I'm not sure, but check if the pooches aren't due to local hernias... that could also be causing the red lines.
It could just be a result of bad posture, there are actually classes/therapy you can take to build and maintein good posture, or of course you can read up some posture tips online.Not only will it make you look more attractive and appear to weigh less, it is also healthier for your muscle and skeletal structure.
Good posture is an amazing habit to pick up hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net