Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can you lose 6-8% bodyfat in 10 weeks?

My BMI is 16 and I want it to be 10 or 8 so I can get a nice, rock hard six pack. I eat a great diet and exercise/lift weights a ton. Can I get a rock hard six pack in 10 weeks?
Answer:
you mention both the BMI and body fat percentage. they are not interchangeable and represent 2 totally different measurements.is your BMI 16 or is your body fat 16%?
Yes you can loose that much in that amount of time. I know of someone who did around somehing like that.
All I can say is I hope you are a guy and not a girl. And I think you meant your body fat percentage is 16% and not your BMI is 16!I don't know if that is realistic, probably not. You can't rush fat loss and it takes time to gain muscle. Just be patient and you will see results.HTH : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net