Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can you get ill from drinking off milk?


Answer:
The human body is designed to drink milk in childhood, not adulthood, so a lot of people naturally lose the enzyme needed to digest milk once they reach adulthood.If you don't have the enzyme needed to digest milk you're going to have trouble if you pour any of the white stuff in you.Personally I get major stomach pains, headaches and nausea, together with the feeling all my energy has just left my body in one big woosh. It takes about a day and half to clear, but I'm left with a wet cough for a week or so.
are you for real? the use by date is there for a reason, use it!
I think I would just because the smell is so bad. Having said that cheese is made from soured milk so I guess it's unlikely you are going to have too much of a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net