Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can you find products containing Ephedra at local stores instead of having to go online?

I know all the health risks involved so please do not answer to tell me I should not be taking ephedra or ephedra based products at all because I believe if not abused they are wonderful for energy and weight loss. I've had successful results with them and would just love to know where I could purchase any without ordering online.
Answer:
CVS sells it under a different name, Biotech Labs BronchEase and Vasopro are two different names.
I think it's only available behind the pharmacy counter. And there is definitely a limit as to how much you can buy daily.
Primatene by Wyeth is another one. Ephedra is legal, but it is illegal to market it for weight loss. Therein lies the loophole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net