Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can you help me find out something about Xangisteen juice, which is made mainly from the mangosteen fruit?

This is currently being marketed in the Malaysia/Singapore area in an Amway manner.
Answer:
my chiropractor uses it too and recommends for his clients, which turn good results.
I asked him where to get some, he gave me address below it that helps?
It is very expensive. We drank one bottle of it and didn't see any difference in our health. Didn't buy any more of it.You drink an ounce 1/2 hour before food, It doesn't taste bad, really has little taste. The link provides info from the company we bought it from.
Probably a big con. Mangosteen is a tropical fruit. Its rinds are used to make lipstick. Its color fast so don't let that get on your shirt. Local believes its yin effect balance the yang in eating durian, another malodorous fruit.
this juice has changed my life. I no longer need to take some of the medicines i did, and my quality of life is better.
It wasn't the amway brand though. It is one of over 200 spin offs of xango. That is the only one that uses the ENTIRE fruit so all of the xanthones work synergisticly. I am a customer of xango and will be for a long time.
for those of you who think i am saying this because it is set in a multi level marketing style (aloe was too, that didn't make any less popular) I am going to prove you guys wrong by saying where ever you get xango from, it will be the most important decision you will make. For reasons i mentioned, and so one wont think im just looking to make a fast buck, i wont even leave my website. Xango is popular BECAUSE IT WORKS! you are bound to find someone that can get it for you.The use of the fruit for centuries in all parts of world is enough for me to believe and use this product. One cant lie about the research. And yes there are no "double blind studies" because they only do those on DRUGS... paid for by the drug companies (hmmm?)just look at pubmed.gov and search mangosteen and xanthones or garcinone E (a element in pericarp of mangosteen recognized for outperforming chemotherapy drugs in recent tests)------------------------------
JASON: powerful testimony thanks for sharing
I have used XanGo for a year and a half now. A friend told me about it who was using it to help reduce her sickness caused by the chemo she was going through. I noticed my triglycerides were lowering (from 1600!) just taking lipitor lowered about 20 to 30 points a month. After the 3rd month i started using XanGo and with out changing diet ( my practitioner said my diet was healthy it was genetics that gave me the short end of the deal!) 2oz 3 times a day of the XanGo, along with my lipitor: month 4, trigs reduced 75 points, month 5: another 80... I got weened off the lipitor and still drop 60 to 80 a month and am lower than i have been in a long time... I ask ByeDr.com to not delete this because I am simply excercising my 1st amendment to personal testimony.
This is real and I hope one day that more people take it seriously one day. A fruit from nature shouldn't have to go through double blind studies to be taken seriously, especially since this fruit has been used for hundreds of years. look on the back of your juice, and back of XanGo. per usda regulations the main ingredient goes first. on back of many you may see water, or extracts. This company is the only one to use the ENTIRE (including all of the pericarp) Fruit. Not just part, or the white center.
The reason for the other fruits put in there, they are simply SMALL amounts mainly put in for flavoring because the pericarp itself has a bitter taste to it. The flavoring helps it to taste better (which i love especially on ice). To show im not telling just for the "money" I am not going to give my website. There are plenty of people you can get xango from. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net