Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can you please give me an opinion?

My parents won't let me go jogging inless I eat atleast 1600 calories.
But i'm afraid this is too much and will make me gain weight.
When I go jogging I normally run a mile then walk and mile.
Do you think this is too many calories for a 14-year-old who is 5 foot tall and 74 pounds?
Answer:
1600 calories is definately not too much, especially if you are exercising as much as you say you are. That would only be too much if you sat around playing video games or only rerading or something like that... Calories are also known as energy, and you need to burn something in order to do these things, when you run out of calories your body burns muscle... and that's not what you want.
1600 calories is not too much, you should be fine unless you've got a VERY slow metabolism.
No, do as your parents say, if you have too little calories in your system when you go jogging you may get light headed and pass out!
Uhm, do you have an eating disorder? You are underweight and 1600 is NOT that much. I eat 1000 more than that to mantain my weight while just doing a few squats a day. I'm 5"4 and 110...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net