Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can you really get rid of or at least eliminate cellulite through diet and exercise?

And if you can, what kind of diet and exercise? I am desperate, I am really slim,(43 kilos) but have tons of cellulite on my butt and backs of thighs. Every diet says to lose fat to eliminate cellulite, but i really don't want to get any skinnier. What can I do?
Answer:
The only way to eliminate cellulite is through weigh training. The more lean muscle you have on the body the firmer your skin will appear to be. Take a look at anybody who lifts weights regularly. You don't need to bulk up like the bodybuilders just try doing some light resistance training 2 or 3 times a week on alternate days.Go to shape.com for some good exercises.You also need to watch what you eat by following a healthy balanced eating plan. If you overweight resistance training alone will not help to eliminate cellulite until you get rid of the excess fat through proper nutrition and a combination of resistance and cardio training.
Hi... I have that problem too. Im not skinny my self but im not partically over weight either but i do suffer with cellulite. I have done many exercises but its always still there. I was looking on the net today and found Herbal life formula 3 Tablets. I have no idea if they work but why take a look and see what you think. Im thinking about it myself. I have heard a lot of good reviews about Herbal life. Hope this helps Ann x
43 kilos is REALLY light. If you are over 5 foot tall then you could probably use to gain a couple of kgs just to stay healthy : ) Sometimes if you are quite a light weight you can develop cellulite, which really just excess skin that you need to fill in. But there are creams out there that treat cellulite, not sure of what they are called but you could always ask a pharmacist about them.
Good Luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net