Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can your Period affect your weight?

Just curious, as I am doing a 12 week challenge at my gym to try and lose between 8-10kilos.. well the first week I lost over half a kilo without really trying muchy more than going to a few classes.. the second week I buckled down and was really good with the food that I ate and the portion sizes and attended the gym classes every day... My trainer went to weigh me this morning and he was expecting me to lose atleast another kilo due to the fact I had tried so hard, but I only came to a 0.3kilo loss.. it was a bit disheartning but I had just got my period the day before and was wondering if this may have had an affect on my weight, as I seem to mensturate quiet heavily?? Or maybe I'm just being Impatient with results.. either way I would like to know... Thankyou :)
Answer:
Hmmm... when I have my period I usually feel/look bloated and look or feel like i weigh more... the week after it's like I shrunk... also I heard/read once that you burn an extra 300 calories if you exercise when you have your period... it's probably not a good idea to weigh urself when you it's "that time of the month"... sorry i know that i didnt help much...
when its that time of the month, you tend to hold water and bloat...weigh yourself again when your period is over and you should see a decrease in weight.
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at
http://www.justlonline.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 7.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net