Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can your body recover from bad habits (drinking a lot on the weekends, the occassional drug, poor diet)?

I'm 28 and now very conscious that I've been doing harm to myself. Overdoing the Friday night drinking mainly... Over the years too I've had prescriptions for Prozac, Ritalin, Concerta (long ago, I haven't taken them in years). Let me add, I don't have an addiction to alcohol. I just tend to drink until I'm drunk when I go out. If I start making better choices today. Do you think I can recover my body a good bit?
Answer:
Well, in moderation, the adderal probably won't hurt you too much as long as you aren't abusing it and are taking it under a doctor's orders.As to your other questions, the answer is probably. If you have been doing serious binge drinking, it is possible to have irreprably damaged your liver. That normally takes severe alcoholism to do it by 28, but people vary. However, the body is an amazingly tough organism in a lot of ways. If you cut out drinking, smoking, drugs, and start exercising (slowly), you could very well find yourself in the best shape of your life in a year or two. I'm not sure what symptoms your seeing, or whether "recover your body" means lose weight to reach your old body or whether it means to recover your health, but either way, there is still a good chance to get there if you start changing now. The longer you wait, the worse it will be. You will have a much harder time of it by your early 30s. You'd have a much easier time of it if you were in your early 20s. Age plays a more important factor than many realize.Good luck!
Yes, making better choices now will impact your well-being in the future. Your liver will be happier, and u will hopefully live a longer more enjoyable life....:)
Assuming you don't have cirrhosis of the liver, which is pretty unlikely, then your liver can entirely regenerate itself within thirty days if you take a break from alcohol and other substances that get broken down by the liver such as paracetamol. If severe damage has been done to your liver then it's irreversible, but as said, that's fairly unlikely. I highly recommend taking a break from alcohol though - you'll be amazed how much more energy you have if you eat a balanced diet, get enough sleep and don't overload your body with alcohol. Avoiding smoke-filled environments also makes a significant difference.Good luck with the healthy living.
It is never to late to change your habits to live a healthier life. Some organs can heal themselves over time as long as they are not exposed to the same substance. You must be careful when drinking while on a medication. If you focus on making better decisions and working towards a healthier life, then you are taking a better path for a longer, more enjoyable life. Good luck!
I am sure you can just make better choices.
Most of the harmful effects of drugs, poor diet, smoking, alcohol, etc. are reversible provided that you stop these habits early in life. So do yourself a favor an start right away. It might be difficult at the begining as your body starts to detoxify, and you start acquiring healthy habits, so don't give up.
Hi,I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at
http://www.ezunderstand.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at
http://www.mesayyes.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 7.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at
http://www.myldirect.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 7.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net