Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can you sell your body fat?

im doing a report on stem cell research and for an attention grabber i want to know if you can sell your body fat because the whole thought of money would prolly get my classmates attention. so can you sell you stem cell filled body fat? the report is due thursday
Answer:
Smart. NO. =p
um ew i dont think u can
Didn't Homer Simpson sell his to Crusty Burger? All I know for certain is that you wouldn't be able to sell it on Ebay, they have rules against things like that. (Maybe you can grow a clone and sell it as a slave or something?)
I'd be rich if you could!!
I hope you wouldn't but i actually think you can for anorexic patients and patients that need it
I dont think they would pay much for it. The useful stuff they want for research is embryos and sometimes umbilical chords.
GROOOOOOSSSSSSS!!! NO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net