Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can you offer solution for a sports bra that will provide firm, no bounce support for large breasts?

This is a serious, painful problem. I need to cup size DD to be held in place during strenuous exercise.
Answer:
I have the same problem. I went to get fitted for a sports bra, it's differant to a normal bra fitting, I'm a bigger cup but smaller size. As well as this I use a simple crop top or inbuilt bra, or if your really worried, both. I rise horses and run with this, so you should be right!
I'm sorry honey but DD's are very prone to bouncing and there is little you can do to prevent this unless you want to resort to tying bandages around your body concealed under your brassiere
I had huge breasts (J cup, had a reduction to a C cup Feb 2006) and it was a pain for me to find a good supportive bra in my cup size.What you could do is get properly sized at Nordstroms or JCPenney (not victoria secret), and find a good bra. Then go and find a sports bra in that size.There are some good ones out there, I forget the brand name, but I found them in Target.You might want to also double up on bras (regular bra underneath a sports bra) so they don't bounce like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net