Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can you loose weight walking?

I hate to run it hurts my knee. Is it possible to loose weight ( just as much) with walking? ( diet included) I heard you only burn fat while running .
Answer:
Walking definitely works as well as running. Running is just fast and you spend less time doing the required exercise. I found that running was way too painful for me, but I get great benefits from walking. So do the rest of the ladies in our walking group, all of them look so much better than they did when we first began. So get out there, get your buddies, get your music, get your good looking outfit, and watch them grow baggy on you as you get that walking plan into full swing.
speed walk.
You can lose weight with walking, I did. I lost sixty pounds walking for about eight months. You would walk at a brisk pace for about twenty minutes daily.
Also, during this time, I eradicated sugar from my diet and ate only wheat bread and wheat pasta.
My friend did the same thing two years before I did. I followed her example.
To some extent yes.But you cant depend entirely on it.
sure you can.. however i recommend starting out fast, maybe alternating speed every 5 mins or so, that way your improving your lungs and heart as well as burning fat. i usually try for a brisk walk for about a hr..
No, you can burn a lot of fat while walking. Walking is a good form of exercise that can do wonders for you, provided that you maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle in general.
Walking at least 30 min. a day is actually better for you. A personal trainer told me that so it must be true.
you have to walk every day,(about 1hr) don't know if you'll loose weight but you'll get thinner
It is possible to lose weight, but you have to do more walking and/or do other exercise to compensate for the loss of body movement.You can go to a gym and do the stairmaster or stationary bike. If you get into a pool and run end to end and go as long or longer as you walk, you will lose weight. People need aerobic and anaerobic exercise. Use weights. Light weight/high repetition to tone or heavy weight/low repetition to gain muscle.
I walk virtually everywhere I go, and if it weren't for this, I would not maintain a slim figure. The key, I think, is to integrate it into your daily routine. Walk to go where you have to go instead of sitting in a car.I live in the city (Chicago). Maybe you should move here. I hear it's safer than Detroit. Here, all the suburbanites drive their giant SUVs instead of walking. I would not want to be like them.
I'm walking. I love me, I'm walking. The control over me. I have. Pain, People thougths, Family "not going to make it" Look at ME I'm LIVING!! How are you LIVING! Sill love you!! {HEAR ME!}
Depends on your body type. Endomorph, ectomorph, mesomorph? They're just major types. There are many different body types! But these three are a good start. Me? I'm a mesomorph. No matter how much walking I do, I only tone muscle. Of course the ectomorph will shed body fat the most quickly.
The goal of exercise is to get your heart rate up (this is referred to as cardio) so you can get your metabolism going and burn fat.If you do casual exercise and never get your heart rate up you will still lose weight but at a much slower rate and then eventually not at all. After awhile without increasing your workout you will hit what is known as a plateau.Unless you intend to do some speedwalking, you may want to consider swimming which will not impact your joints and will allow you to burn just as many calories as you would by jogging. Most cities and counties have indoor pools open year round and can be found by Googling the name of your city and "parks and recreation."
I know from personal experience YES! But it depends on how active you are now. I lost my freshman 30 (yeah for me it was 30 instead of 15) by exercising w/out diet (lost 10 lbs goin to the gym) and then I started weight watchers and walked most days out of the week (lost 20 lbs). You just have to walk at a pace that raises your heart rate to your target level (when you're breathing a little hard, you can't sing, but can talk). Walking has been the most effective thing for me. Good luck!
If u want to lose weight faster.
You should learn more information.
Uncorrect method can make
you tire and waste lots of time but do not lose weight.There is a Calorie calculate programe Daily Calorie Calculate
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com/dailycalor...Weight Loss CalculatorIn
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com/weightloss...Weight Loss CalculatorKg
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com/weightloss...Holiday Calorie Calculate
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com/holidaycal...WeightRangeCalculatorIn
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com/caloriecal...WeightRangeCalculatorKg
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com/caloriecal...Calorie Needs Calculator
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com/caloriecal...BMI CalculatorKg
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com/bmicalcula...BMI CalculatorIn
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com/bmicalcula...If want to get fit and/or lose weight, here's my Weight Loss Program through Body Building and Nutrition. It works! First, don't Use Diet Pills. They are bad for you. Most of them are just a scam or they are addictive. Counting calories is a pain in the neck. It will drive you nuts. But, losing weight is simple. You just have to do the right things.
(If you are older and have not exercised in many years you should see your doctor and have a stress test done to be sure your heart is ok before starting this program. Also, walking eveyday is a good lifelong practice.)There are some ideas for losing weight
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com
It lists a great many information such as1. How to Drop Pound-Packing Habits ;
2. Diet-Busting Foods That May Surprise You ;
3. How to Lose the Last 10 Pounds ;
4. Rev Up Your Metabolism ;
5. Lighten Up Your Favorite Recipes ;
6. Healthy Snacks for Your Diet ;
7. Portion Distortion ;
8. Starting a Successful Diet ;
9. Related Guide: How to Eat Out on a Diet ;
10. Watch Out for these Diet Danger Zones ;
11. The Art of Healthy Snacking ;
12. Managing Your Hunger ;
13. Test Your Portion Size IQ ;
14. Can a High-Protein Diet Help You Lose Weight? ;
15. The Skinny on Diet Scams -
16. Can Fad Diets Work? ;
17. The 3-Hour Diet 2
18. Choosing a Weight Loss Plan ;
19. 5 Weight Loss Myths ;
20. Setting Realistic Weight Loss Goals ;
21. Ready to Lose Weight? ;
22. How Many Calories Should You Eat? ;
23. Do You Really Need to Lose Weight? ;
24. Calculate your daily calorie needs ;
and so on
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com/index.php?...
It give you more information.
if u wana loose weight and become slim switch to detox diets.for detox diets open http://www.detoxdiets4all.blogspot.com... and there open the pink color links for detox diet recipes and tip s that will help u loose weight at home without exercising

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net