Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can you help me think of what to name a group?

Can you help me think of what to name a group I'm starting for supporting and encouraging each other to loose weight %26 create a healthy way of eating. Be things like support encouragement, recipe ideas, what works for one another, questions %26 answers, can even list and track where you're at.
Answer:
Chunky chums?I am not meaning to be offensive, my friends and I did something similar. We were constantly coming up with new names for the revolving e-mails, "chunky chums" was one of my favorites along with "plus size pals".
Fabulous Fitness :)
earth bound fitnessthat probably doesn't help but may help you think of something better...good luck
Health Planners
I'd say Fabulous Fitness but there is that in Sault St. Marie.
New Attitude is in Winnipeg. So What about Ups And Downs the Health Way? too long long a name?
The Health Way Or Ups %26 Downs in Health! Health Secrets. Health Forum, Healthy Losers! New Way Directions ( there's already a New Directions in Thunder Bay!) Wise Losers.. I think I gave you sufficient names!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net